Kamagra Polo

Kamagra polo Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Kamagra polo Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Kamagra polo In other words, kamagra polo they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Kamagra polo The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, kamagra polo and will be very appealing to him/her. Kamagra polo Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, kamagra polo antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Kamagra polo Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, kamagra polo lethargy, kamagra polo stumbling and seizures. Kamagra polo Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Kamagra polo Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Kamagra polo Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, kamagra polo excessive drooling, kamagra polo and stomach pain. Kamagra polo If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, kamagra polo as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Kamagra polo Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Kamagra polo Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Kamagra polo Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, kamagra polo vomiting, kamagra polo excessive urination and activity, kamagra polo and can lead to seizures. Kamagra polo Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Kamagra polo Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, kamagra polo especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Kamagra polo You are responsible for Puggle care and, kamagra polo therefore, kamagra polo need to ensure that fabric softener, kamagra polo clothing and dish detergent, kamagra polo bathroom cleaners, kamagra polo etc. Kamagra polo are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Kamagra polo The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, kamagra polo vomiting, kamagra polo lethargy, kamagra polo muscle weakness, kamagra polo mouth burns, kamagra polo and even a coma. Kamagra polo Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Kamagra polo Excessive drooling, kamagra polo vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Kamagra polo Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Kamagra polo Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, kamagra polo and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Kamagra polo Some toxic plants include aloe, kamagra polo ferns, kamagra polo lilies and ivy. Kamagra polo If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, kamagra polo the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Kamagra polo Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Kamagra polo Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Kamagra polo Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Kamagra polo However, kamagra polo if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, kamagra polo the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Kamagra polo This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Kamagra polo A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Kamagra polo Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Kamagra polo Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Kamagra polo If you use moth balls, kamagra polo get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Kamagra polo Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Kamagra polo Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, kamagra polo leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, kamagra polo vomiting, kamagra polo seizures and coma. Kamagra polo Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Kamagra polo Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Kamagra polo Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Kamagra polo This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Kamagra polo Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, kamagra polo lethargy and stomach pain. Kamagra polo Call your Vet right away.

Kamagra polo Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Kamagra polo

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Kamagra polo Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Kamagra polo Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, kamagra polo loss of appetite, kamagra polo lethargy and vomiting. Kamagra polo See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Kamagra polo Keep all batteries in a safe, kamagra polo secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.