Kenalog

Kenalog Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Kenalog Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Kenalog In other words, kenalog they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Kenalog The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, kenalog and will be very appealing to him/her. Kenalog Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, kenalog antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Kenalog Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, kenalog lethargy, kenalog stumbling and seizures. Kenalog Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Kenalog Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Kenalog Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, kenalog excessive drooling, kenalog and stomach pain. Kenalog If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, kenalog as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Kenalog Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Kenalog Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Kenalog Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, kenalog vomiting, kenalog excessive urination and activity, kenalog and can lead to seizures. Kenalog Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Kenalog Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, kenalog especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Kenalog You are responsible for Puggle care and, kenalog therefore, kenalog need to ensure that fabric softener, kenalog clothing and dish detergent, kenalog bathroom cleaners, kenalog etc. Kenalog are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Kenalog The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, kenalog vomiting, kenalog lethargy, kenalog muscle weakness, kenalog mouth burns, kenalog and even a coma. Kenalog Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Kenalog Excessive drooling, kenalog vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Kenalog Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Kenalog Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, kenalog and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Kenalog Some toxic plants include aloe, kenalog ferns, kenalog lilies and ivy. Kenalog If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, kenalog the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Kenalog Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Kenalog Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Kenalog Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Kenalog However, kenalog if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, kenalog the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Kenalog This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Kenalog A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Kenalog Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Kenalog Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Kenalog If you use moth balls, kenalog get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Kenalog Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Kenalog Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, kenalog leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, kenalog vomiting, kenalog seizures and coma. Kenalog Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Kenalog Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Kenalog Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Kenalog This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Kenalog Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, kenalog lethargy and stomach pain. Kenalog Call your Vet right away.

Kenalog Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Kenalog

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Kenalog Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Kenalog Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, kenalog loss of appetite, kenalog lethargy and vomiting. Kenalog See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Kenalog Keep all batteries in a safe, kenalog secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.