Ketoconazole Cream

Ketoconazole cream Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Ketoconazole cream Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Ketoconazole cream In other words, ketoconazole cream they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Ketoconazole cream The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, ketoconazole cream and will be very appealing to him/her. Ketoconazole cream Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, ketoconazole cream antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Ketoconazole cream Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, ketoconazole cream lethargy, ketoconazole cream stumbling and seizures. Ketoconazole cream Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Ketoconazole cream Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Ketoconazole cream Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, ketoconazole cream excessive drooling, ketoconazole cream and stomach pain. Ketoconazole cream If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, ketoconazole cream as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Ketoconazole cream Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Ketoconazole cream Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Ketoconazole cream Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, ketoconazole cream vomiting, ketoconazole cream excessive urination and activity, ketoconazole cream and can lead to seizures. Ketoconazole cream Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Ketoconazole cream Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, ketoconazole cream especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Ketoconazole cream You are responsible for Puggle care and, ketoconazole cream therefore, ketoconazole cream need to ensure that fabric softener, ketoconazole cream clothing and dish detergent, ketoconazole cream bathroom cleaners, ketoconazole cream etc. Ketoconazole cream are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Ketoconazole cream The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, ketoconazole cream vomiting, ketoconazole cream lethargy, ketoconazole cream muscle weakness, ketoconazole cream mouth burns, ketoconazole cream and even a coma. Ketoconazole cream Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Ketoconazole cream Excessive drooling, ketoconazole cream vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Ketoconazole cream Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Ketoconazole cream Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, ketoconazole cream and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Ketoconazole cream Some toxic plants include aloe, ketoconazole cream ferns, ketoconazole cream lilies and ivy. Ketoconazole cream If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, ketoconazole cream the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Ketoconazole cream Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Ketoconazole cream Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Ketoconazole cream Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Ketoconazole cream However, ketoconazole cream if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, ketoconazole cream the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Ketoconazole cream This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Ketoconazole cream A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Ketoconazole cream Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Ketoconazole cream Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Ketoconazole cream If you use moth balls, ketoconazole cream get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Ketoconazole cream Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Ketoconazole cream Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, ketoconazole cream leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, ketoconazole cream vomiting, ketoconazole cream seizures and coma. Ketoconazole cream Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Ketoconazole cream Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Ketoconazole cream Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Ketoconazole cream This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Ketoconazole cream Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, ketoconazole cream lethargy and stomach pain. Ketoconazole cream Call your Vet right away.

Ketoconazole cream Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Ketoconazole cream

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Ketoconazole cream Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Ketoconazole cream Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, ketoconazole cream loss of appetite, ketoconazole cream lethargy and vomiting. Ketoconazole cream See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Ketoconazole cream Keep all batteries in a safe, ketoconazole cream secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.