Lasuna In Canada
Lasuna in canada Puggle breeders need to be carefully scrutinized before you make the decision to buy a pup from their litter. Lasuna in canada Even though the Puggle does not have a breed standard, lasuna in canada this doesn’t mean you should trust every Puggle Breeder out there. Lasuna in canada Not everyone has good breeding ethics, lasuna in canada and for some, lasuna in canada all they care about is the money they’ll make off the sales of a popular breed.
Lasuna in canada Here is what you need to find out before you settle on just any Puggle breeder –
- Does the breeder sell his/her Puggles privately, lasuna in canada or do they sell to pet shops? A breeder that is willing to sell the dogs they breed to pet shops is only in the breeding business for money.
- Does the breeder breed more than Puggles? If Puggle breeders are breeding more than one type of dog other than a Beagle or Pug (aside from the Puggle) or if they have only ever bred Puggles, lasuna in canada you should take your business elsewhere. Lasuna in canada A reputable breeder interested in breeding hybrids should first be experienced with properly breeding a purebred dog. Lasuna in canada Furthermore, lasuna in canada a breeder who has bred either Pugs of Beagles previously, lasuna in canada has a good idea of what type of temperaments to expect.
- Ask to see the sire and dam of the litter. Lasuna in canada A good breeder will show you both or either the sire and dam of the litter. Lasuna in canada They should also show you a detailed pedigree of both dogs. Lasuna in canada Even though Puggles are only hybrid dogs, lasuna in canada a breeder with a pedigree of the purebred parents is a sign of a responsible breeder.
- Is the breeder willing to give up the pup before 8 weeks? Puggle breeders should not allow a Puggle puppy to be taken sooner than 8 weeks of age. Lasuna in canada A puppy offered before this age has not been allowed sufficient time to be weaned from his/her mother. Lasuna in canada This can cause social and development issues in the dog.
- There should always be a guarantee – Only a reputable breeder would provide you with a contract and written guarantee for the dog. Lasuna in canada The guarantee usually states that if something should happen with the dog’s health, lasuna in canada etc. Lasuna in canada they will take the Puggle back and offer you a new one or give you your money back. Lasuna in canada Essentially, lasuna in canada a good breeder would rather take the dog back than see harm come to it.
- The breeder should be registered – Even though the Puggle is a hybrid breed not recognized by any of the national kennel clubs, lasuna in canada reputable Puggle Breeders will have their Puggles registered with the American Canine Hybrid Club (ACHC), lasuna in canada or the Hybrid Club of their nation. Lasuna in canada Note: The ACHC only registers individual Puggles that have purebread parents. Lasuna in canada
Lasuna in canada Finally, lasuna in canada make sure you visit the breeder in person and get to know the pups before you make any decisions. Lasuna in canada In addition, lasuna in canada make sure the premise in which the breeder is raising the pups is a clean and happy environment.