Levitra capsules Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Levitra capsules Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Levitra capsules In other words, levitra capsules they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Levitra capsules The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, levitra capsules and will be very appealing to him/her. Levitra capsules Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, levitra capsules antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Levitra capsules Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, levitra capsules lethargy, levitra capsules stumbling and seizures. Levitra capsules Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Levitra capsules Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Levitra capsules Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, levitra capsules excessive drooling, levitra capsules and stomach pain. Levitra capsules If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, levitra capsules as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Levitra capsules Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Levitra capsules Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Levitra capsules Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, levitra capsules vomiting, levitra capsules excessive urination and activity, levitra capsules and can lead to seizures. Levitra capsules Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Levitra capsules Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, levitra capsules especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Levitra capsules You are responsible for Puggle care and, levitra capsules therefore, levitra capsules need to ensure that fabric softener, levitra capsules clothing and dish detergent, levitra capsules bathroom cleaners, levitra capsules etc. Levitra capsules are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Levitra capsules The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, levitra capsules vomiting, levitra capsules lethargy, levitra capsules muscle weakness, levitra capsules mouth burns, levitra capsules and even a coma. Levitra capsules Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Levitra capsules Excessive drooling, levitra capsules vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Levitra capsules Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Levitra capsules Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, levitra capsules and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Levitra capsules Some toxic plants include aloe, levitra capsules ferns, levitra capsules lilies and ivy. Levitra capsules If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, levitra capsules the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Levitra capsules Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Levitra capsules Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Levitra capsules Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Levitra capsules However, levitra capsules if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, levitra capsules the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Levitra capsules This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Levitra capsules A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Levitra capsules Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Levitra capsules Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Levitra capsules If you use moth balls, levitra capsules get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Levitra capsules Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Levitra capsules Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, levitra capsules leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, levitra capsules vomiting, levitra capsules seizures and coma. Levitra capsules Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Levitra capsules Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Levitra capsules Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Levitra capsules This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Levitra capsules Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, levitra capsules lethargy and stomach pain. Levitra capsules Call your Vet right away.
Levitra capsules Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Levitra capsules
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Levitra capsules Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Levitra capsules Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, levitra capsules loss of appetite, levitra capsules lethargy and vomiting. Levitra capsules See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Levitra capsules Keep all batteries in a safe, levitra capsules secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.