Lmx 5

Lmx 5 Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Lmx 5 Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Lmx 5 In other words, lmx 5 they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Lmx 5 The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, lmx 5 and will be very appealing to him/her. Lmx 5 Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, lmx 5 antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Lmx 5 Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, lmx 5 lethargy, lmx 5 stumbling and seizures. Lmx 5 Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Lmx 5 Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Lmx 5 Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, lmx 5 excessive drooling, lmx 5 and stomach pain. Lmx 5 If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, lmx 5 as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Lmx 5 Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Lmx 5 Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Lmx 5 Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, lmx 5 vomiting, lmx 5 excessive urination and activity, lmx 5 and can lead to seizures. Lmx 5 Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Lmx 5 Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, lmx 5 especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Lmx 5 You are responsible for Puggle care and, lmx 5 therefore, lmx 5 need to ensure that fabric softener, lmx 5 clothing and dish detergent, lmx 5 bathroom cleaners, lmx 5 etc. Lmx 5 are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Lmx 5 The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, lmx 5 vomiting, lmx 5 lethargy, lmx 5 muscle weakness, lmx 5 mouth burns, lmx 5 and even a coma. Lmx 5 Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Lmx 5 Excessive drooling, lmx 5 vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Lmx 5 Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Lmx 5 Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, lmx 5 and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Lmx 5 Some toxic plants include aloe, lmx 5 ferns, lmx 5 lilies and ivy. Lmx 5 If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, lmx 5 the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Lmx 5 Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Lmx 5 Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Lmx 5 Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Lmx 5 However, lmx 5 if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, lmx 5 the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Lmx 5 This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Lmx 5 A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Lmx 5 Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Lmx 5 Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Lmx 5 If you use moth balls, lmx 5 get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Lmx 5 Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Lmx 5 Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, lmx 5 leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, lmx 5 vomiting, lmx 5 seizures and coma. Lmx 5 Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Lmx 5 Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Lmx 5 Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Lmx 5 This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Lmx 5 Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, lmx 5 lethargy and stomach pain. Lmx 5 Call your Vet right away.

Lmx 5 Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Lmx 5

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Lmx 5 Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Lmx 5 Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, lmx 5 loss of appetite, lmx 5 lethargy and vomiting. Lmx 5 See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Lmx 5 Keep all batteries in a safe, lmx 5 secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.