Macrodantin

Macrodantin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Macrodantin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Macrodantin In other words, macrodantin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Macrodantin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, macrodantin and will be very appealing to him/her. Macrodantin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, macrodantin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Macrodantin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, macrodantin lethargy, macrodantin stumbling and seizures. Macrodantin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Macrodantin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Macrodantin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, macrodantin excessive drooling, macrodantin and stomach pain. Macrodantin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, macrodantin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Macrodantin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Macrodantin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Macrodantin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, macrodantin vomiting, macrodantin excessive urination and activity, macrodantin and can lead to seizures. Macrodantin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Macrodantin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, macrodantin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Macrodantin You are responsible for Puggle care and, macrodantin therefore, macrodantin need to ensure that fabric softener, macrodantin clothing and dish detergent, macrodantin bathroom cleaners, macrodantin etc. Macrodantin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Macrodantin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, macrodantin vomiting, macrodantin lethargy, macrodantin muscle weakness, macrodantin mouth burns, macrodantin and even a coma. Macrodantin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Macrodantin Excessive drooling, macrodantin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Macrodantin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Macrodantin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, macrodantin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Macrodantin Some toxic plants include aloe, macrodantin ferns, macrodantin lilies and ivy. Macrodantin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, macrodantin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Macrodantin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Macrodantin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Macrodantin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Macrodantin However, macrodantin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, macrodantin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Macrodantin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Macrodantin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Macrodantin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Macrodantin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Macrodantin If you use moth balls, macrodantin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Macrodantin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Macrodantin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, macrodantin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, macrodantin vomiting, macrodantin seizures and coma. Macrodantin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Macrodantin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Macrodantin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Macrodantin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Macrodantin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, macrodantin lethargy and stomach pain. Macrodantin Call your Vet right away.

Macrodantin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Macrodantin

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Macrodantin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Macrodantin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, macrodantin loss of appetite, macrodantin lethargy and vomiting. Macrodantin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Macrodantin Keep all batteries in a safe, macrodantin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.