Maliaquine

Maliaquine Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Maliaquine Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Maliaquine In other words, maliaquine they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Maliaquine The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, maliaquine and will be very appealing to him/her. Maliaquine Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, maliaquine antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Maliaquine Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, maliaquine lethargy, maliaquine stumbling and seizures. Maliaquine Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Maliaquine Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Maliaquine Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, maliaquine excessive drooling, maliaquine and stomach pain. Maliaquine If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, maliaquine as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Maliaquine Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Maliaquine Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Maliaquine Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, maliaquine vomiting, maliaquine excessive urination and activity, maliaquine and can lead to seizures. Maliaquine Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Maliaquine Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, maliaquine especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Maliaquine You are responsible for Puggle care and, maliaquine therefore, maliaquine need to ensure that fabric softener, maliaquine clothing and dish detergent, maliaquine bathroom cleaners, maliaquine etc. Maliaquine are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Maliaquine The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, maliaquine vomiting, maliaquine lethargy, maliaquine muscle weakness, maliaquine mouth burns, maliaquine and even a coma. Maliaquine Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Maliaquine Excessive drooling, maliaquine vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Maliaquine Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Maliaquine Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, maliaquine and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Maliaquine Some toxic plants include aloe, maliaquine ferns, maliaquine lilies and ivy. Maliaquine If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, maliaquine the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Maliaquine Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Maliaquine Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Maliaquine Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Maliaquine However, maliaquine if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, maliaquine the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Maliaquine This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Maliaquine A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Maliaquine Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Maliaquine Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Maliaquine If you use moth balls, maliaquine get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Maliaquine Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Maliaquine Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, maliaquine leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, maliaquine vomiting, maliaquine seizures and coma. Maliaquine Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Maliaquine Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Maliaquine Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Maliaquine This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Maliaquine Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, maliaquine lethargy and stomach pain. Maliaquine Call your Vet right away.

Maliaquine Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Maliaquine

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Maliaquine Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Maliaquine Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, maliaquine loss of appetite, maliaquine lethargy and vomiting. Maliaquine See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Maliaquine Keep all batteries in a safe, maliaquine secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.