Memox

Memox Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Memox Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Memox In other words, memox they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Memox The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, memox and will be very appealing to him/her. Memox Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, memox antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Memox Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, memox lethargy, memox stumbling and seizures. Memox Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Memox Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Memox Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, memox excessive drooling, memox and stomach pain. Memox If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, memox as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Memox Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Memox Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Memox Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, memox vomiting, memox excessive urination and activity, memox and can lead to seizures. Memox Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Memox Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, memox especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Memox You are responsible for Puggle care and, memox therefore, memox need to ensure that fabric softener, memox clothing and dish detergent, memox bathroom cleaners, memox etc. Memox are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Memox The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, memox vomiting, memox lethargy, memox muscle weakness, memox mouth burns, memox and even a coma. Memox Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Memox Excessive drooling, memox vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Memox Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Memox Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, memox and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Memox Some toxic plants include aloe, memox ferns, memox lilies and ivy. Memox If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, memox the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Memox Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Memox Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Memox Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Memox However, memox if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, memox the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Memox This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Memox A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Memox Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Memox Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Memox If you use moth balls, memox get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Memox Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Memox Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, memox leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, memox vomiting, memox seizures and coma. Memox Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Memox Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Memox Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Memox This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Memox Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, memox lethargy and stomach pain. Memox Call your Vet right away.

Memox Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Memox

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Memox Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Memox Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, memox loss of appetite, memox lethargy and vomiting. Memox See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Memox Keep all batteries in a safe, memox secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.