Metforrnin

Metforrnin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Metforrnin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Metforrnin In other words, metforrnin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Metforrnin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, metforrnin and will be very appealing to him/her. Metforrnin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, metforrnin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Metforrnin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, metforrnin lethargy, metforrnin stumbling and seizures. Metforrnin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Metforrnin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Metforrnin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, metforrnin excessive drooling, metforrnin and stomach pain. Metforrnin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, metforrnin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Metforrnin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Metforrnin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Metforrnin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, metforrnin vomiting, metforrnin excessive urination and activity, metforrnin and can lead to seizures. Metforrnin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Metforrnin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, metforrnin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Metforrnin You are responsible for Puggle care and, metforrnin therefore, metforrnin need to ensure that fabric softener, metforrnin clothing and dish detergent, metforrnin bathroom cleaners, metforrnin etc. Metforrnin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Metforrnin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, metforrnin vomiting, metforrnin lethargy, metforrnin muscle weakness, metforrnin mouth burns, metforrnin and even a coma. Metforrnin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Metforrnin Excessive drooling, metforrnin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Metforrnin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Metforrnin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, metforrnin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Metforrnin Some toxic plants include aloe, metforrnin ferns, metforrnin lilies and ivy. Metforrnin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, metforrnin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Metforrnin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Metforrnin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Metforrnin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Metforrnin However, metforrnin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, metforrnin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Metforrnin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Metforrnin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Metforrnin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Metforrnin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Metforrnin If you use moth balls, metforrnin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Metforrnin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Metforrnin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, metforrnin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, metforrnin vomiting, metforrnin seizures and coma. Metforrnin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Metforrnin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Metforrnin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Metforrnin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Metforrnin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, metforrnin lethargy and stomach pain. Metforrnin Call your Vet right away.

Metforrnin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Metforrnin

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Metforrnin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Metforrnin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, metforrnin loss of appetite, metforrnin lethargy and vomiting. Metforrnin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Metforrnin Keep all batteries in a safe, metforrnin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.