Mobic Online Review

Mobic online review Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Mobic online review Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Mobic online review In other words, mobic online review they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Mobic online review The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, mobic online review and will be very appealing to him/her. Mobic online review Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, mobic online review antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Mobic online review Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, mobic online review lethargy, mobic online review stumbling and seizures. Mobic online review Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Mobic online review Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Mobic online review Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, mobic online review excessive drooling, mobic online review and stomach pain. Mobic online review If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, mobic online review as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Mobic online review Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Mobic online review Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Mobic online review Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, mobic online review vomiting, mobic online review excessive urination and activity, mobic online review and can lead to seizures. Mobic online review Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Mobic online review Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, mobic online review especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Mobic online review You are responsible for Puggle care and, mobic online review therefore, mobic online review need to ensure that fabric softener, mobic online review clothing and dish detergent, mobic online review bathroom cleaners, mobic online review etc. Mobic online review are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Mobic online review The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, mobic online review vomiting, mobic online review lethargy, mobic online review muscle weakness, mobic online review mouth burns, mobic online review and even a coma. Mobic online review Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Mobic online review Excessive drooling, mobic online review vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Mobic online review Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Mobic online review Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, mobic online review and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Mobic online review Some toxic plants include aloe, mobic online review ferns, mobic online review lilies and ivy. Mobic online review If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, mobic online review the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Mobic online review Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Mobic online review Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Mobic online review Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Mobic online review However, mobic online review if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, mobic online review the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Mobic online review This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Mobic online review A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Mobic online review Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Mobic online review Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Mobic online review If you use moth balls, mobic online review get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Mobic online review Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Mobic online review Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, mobic online review leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, mobic online review vomiting, mobic online review seizures and coma. Mobic online review Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Mobic online review Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Mobic online review Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Mobic online review This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Mobic online review Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, mobic online review lethargy and stomach pain. Mobic online review Call your Vet right away.

Mobic online review Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Mobic online review

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Mobic online review Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Mobic online review Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, mobic online review loss of appetite, mobic online review lethargy and vomiting. Mobic online review See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Mobic online review Keep all batteries in a safe, mobic online review secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.