Nateglinide

Nateglinide Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Nateglinide Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Nateglinide In other words, nateglinide they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Nateglinide The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, nateglinide and will be very appealing to him/her. Nateglinide Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, nateglinide antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Nateglinide Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, nateglinide lethargy, nateglinide stumbling and seizures. Nateglinide Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Nateglinide Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Nateglinide Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, nateglinide excessive drooling, nateglinide and stomach pain. Nateglinide If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, nateglinide as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Nateglinide Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Nateglinide Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Nateglinide Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, nateglinide vomiting, nateglinide excessive urination and activity, nateglinide and can lead to seizures. Nateglinide Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Nateglinide Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, nateglinide especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Nateglinide You are responsible for Puggle care and, nateglinide therefore, nateglinide need to ensure that fabric softener, nateglinide clothing and dish detergent, nateglinide bathroom cleaners, nateglinide etc. Nateglinide are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Nateglinide The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, nateglinide vomiting, nateglinide lethargy, nateglinide muscle weakness, nateglinide mouth burns, nateglinide and even a coma. Nateglinide Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Nateglinide Excessive drooling, nateglinide vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Nateglinide Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Nateglinide Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, nateglinide and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Nateglinide Some toxic plants include aloe, nateglinide ferns, nateglinide lilies and ivy. Nateglinide If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, nateglinide the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Nateglinide Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Nateglinide Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Nateglinide Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Nateglinide However, nateglinide if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, nateglinide the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Nateglinide This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Nateglinide A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Nateglinide Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Nateglinide Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Nateglinide If you use moth balls, nateglinide get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Nateglinide Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Nateglinide Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, nateglinide leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, nateglinide vomiting, nateglinide seizures and coma. Nateglinide Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Nateglinide Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Nateglinide Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Nateglinide This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Nateglinide Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, nateglinide lethargy and stomach pain. Nateglinide Call your Vet right away.

Nateglinide Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Nateglinide

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Nateglinide Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Nateglinide Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, nateglinide loss of appetite, nateglinide lethargy and vomiting. Nateglinide See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Nateglinide Keep all batteries in a safe, nateglinide secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.