Natrilix

Natrilix Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Natrilix Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Natrilix In other words, natrilix they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Natrilix The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, natrilix and will be very appealing to him/her. Natrilix Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, natrilix antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Natrilix Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, natrilix lethargy, natrilix stumbling and seizures. Natrilix Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Natrilix Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Natrilix Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, natrilix excessive drooling, natrilix and stomach pain. Natrilix If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, natrilix as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Natrilix Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Natrilix Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Natrilix Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, natrilix vomiting, natrilix excessive urination and activity, natrilix and can lead to seizures. Natrilix Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Natrilix Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, natrilix especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Natrilix You are responsible for Puggle care and, natrilix therefore, natrilix need to ensure that fabric softener, natrilix clothing and dish detergent, natrilix bathroom cleaners, natrilix etc. Natrilix are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Natrilix The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, natrilix vomiting, natrilix lethargy, natrilix muscle weakness, natrilix mouth burns, natrilix and even a coma. Natrilix Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Natrilix Excessive drooling, natrilix vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Natrilix Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Natrilix Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, natrilix and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Natrilix Some toxic plants include aloe, natrilix ferns, natrilix lilies and ivy. Natrilix If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, natrilix the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Natrilix Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Natrilix Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Natrilix Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Natrilix However, natrilix if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, natrilix the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Natrilix This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Natrilix A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Natrilix Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Natrilix Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Natrilix If you use moth balls, natrilix get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Natrilix Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Natrilix Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, natrilix leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, natrilix vomiting, natrilix seizures and coma. Natrilix Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Natrilix Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Natrilix Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Natrilix This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Natrilix Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, natrilix lethargy and stomach pain. Natrilix Call your Vet right away.

Natrilix Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Natrilix

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Natrilix Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Natrilix Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, natrilix loss of appetite, natrilix lethargy and vomiting. Natrilix See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Natrilix Keep all batteries in a safe, natrilix secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.