Nefrecil

Nefrecil Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Nefrecil Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Nefrecil In other words, nefrecil they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Nefrecil The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, nefrecil and will be very appealing to him/her. Nefrecil Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, nefrecil antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Nefrecil Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, nefrecil lethargy, nefrecil stumbling and seizures. Nefrecil Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Nefrecil Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Nefrecil Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, nefrecil excessive drooling, nefrecil and stomach pain. Nefrecil If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, nefrecil as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Nefrecil Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Nefrecil Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Nefrecil Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, nefrecil vomiting, nefrecil excessive urination and activity, nefrecil and can lead to seizures. Nefrecil Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Nefrecil Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, nefrecil especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Nefrecil You are responsible for Puggle care and, nefrecil therefore, nefrecil need to ensure that fabric softener, nefrecil clothing and dish detergent, nefrecil bathroom cleaners, nefrecil etc. Nefrecil are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Nefrecil The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, nefrecil vomiting, nefrecil lethargy, nefrecil muscle weakness, nefrecil mouth burns, nefrecil and even a coma. Nefrecil Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Nefrecil Excessive drooling, nefrecil vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Nefrecil Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Nefrecil Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, nefrecil and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Nefrecil Some toxic plants include aloe, nefrecil ferns, nefrecil lilies and ivy. Nefrecil If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, nefrecil the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Nefrecil Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Nefrecil Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Nefrecil Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Nefrecil However, nefrecil if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, nefrecil the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Nefrecil This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Nefrecil A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Nefrecil Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Nefrecil Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Nefrecil If you use moth balls, nefrecil get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Nefrecil Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Nefrecil Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, nefrecil leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, nefrecil vomiting, nefrecil seizures and coma. Nefrecil Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Nefrecil Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Nefrecil Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Nefrecil This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Nefrecil Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, nefrecil lethargy and stomach pain. Nefrecil Call your Vet right away.

Nefrecil Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Nefrecil

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Nefrecil Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Nefrecil Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, nefrecil loss of appetite, nefrecil lethargy and vomiting. Nefrecil See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Nefrecil Keep all batteries in a safe, nefrecil secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.