Nemasole

Nemasole Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Nemasole Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Nemasole In other words, nemasole they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Nemasole The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, nemasole and will be very appealing to him/her. Nemasole Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, nemasole antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Nemasole Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, nemasole lethargy, nemasole stumbling and seizures. Nemasole Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Nemasole Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Nemasole Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, nemasole excessive drooling, nemasole and stomach pain. Nemasole If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, nemasole as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Nemasole Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Nemasole Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Nemasole Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, nemasole vomiting, nemasole excessive urination and activity, nemasole and can lead to seizures. Nemasole Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Nemasole Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, nemasole especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Nemasole You are responsible for Puggle care and, nemasole therefore, nemasole need to ensure that fabric softener, nemasole clothing and dish detergent, nemasole bathroom cleaners, nemasole etc. Nemasole are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Nemasole The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, nemasole vomiting, nemasole lethargy, nemasole muscle weakness, nemasole mouth burns, nemasole and even a coma. Nemasole Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Nemasole Excessive drooling, nemasole vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Nemasole Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Nemasole Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, nemasole and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Nemasole Some toxic plants include aloe, nemasole ferns, nemasole lilies and ivy. Nemasole If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, nemasole the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Nemasole Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Nemasole Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Nemasole Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Nemasole However, nemasole if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, nemasole the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Nemasole This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Nemasole A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Nemasole Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Nemasole Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Nemasole If you use moth balls, nemasole get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Nemasole Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Nemasole Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, nemasole leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, nemasole vomiting, nemasole seizures and coma. Nemasole Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Nemasole Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Nemasole Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Nemasole This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Nemasole Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, nemasole lethargy and stomach pain. Nemasole Call your Vet right away.

Nemasole Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Nemasole

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Nemasole Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Nemasole Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, nemasole loss of appetite, nemasole lethargy and vomiting. Nemasole See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Nemasole Keep all batteries in a safe, nemasole secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.