Neurontin Online Review

Neurontin online review Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Neurontin online review Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Neurontin online review In other words, neurontin online review they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Neurontin online review The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, neurontin online review and will be very appealing to him/her. Neurontin online review Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, neurontin online review antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Neurontin online review Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, neurontin online review lethargy, neurontin online review stumbling and seizures. Neurontin online review Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Neurontin online review Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Neurontin online review Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, neurontin online review excessive drooling, neurontin online review and stomach pain. Neurontin online review If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, neurontin online review as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Neurontin online review Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Neurontin online review Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Neurontin online review Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, neurontin online review vomiting, neurontin online review excessive urination and activity, neurontin online review and can lead to seizures. Neurontin online review Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Neurontin online review Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, neurontin online review especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Neurontin online review You are responsible for Puggle care and, neurontin online review therefore, neurontin online review need to ensure that fabric softener, neurontin online review clothing and dish detergent, neurontin online review bathroom cleaners, neurontin online review etc. Neurontin online review are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Neurontin online review The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, neurontin online review vomiting, neurontin online review lethargy, neurontin online review muscle weakness, neurontin online review mouth burns, neurontin online review and even a coma. Neurontin online review Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Neurontin online review Excessive drooling, neurontin online review vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Neurontin online review Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Neurontin online review Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, neurontin online review and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Neurontin online review Some toxic plants include aloe, neurontin online review ferns, neurontin online review lilies and ivy. Neurontin online review If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, neurontin online review the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Neurontin online review Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Neurontin online review Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Neurontin online review Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Neurontin online review However, neurontin online review if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, neurontin online review the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Neurontin online review This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Neurontin online review A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Neurontin online review Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Neurontin online review Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Neurontin online review If you use moth balls, neurontin online review get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Neurontin online review Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Neurontin online review Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, neurontin online review leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, neurontin online review vomiting, neurontin online review seizures and coma. Neurontin online review Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Neurontin online review Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Neurontin online review Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Neurontin online review This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Neurontin online review Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, neurontin online review lethargy and stomach pain. Neurontin online review Call your Vet right away.

Neurontin online review Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Neurontin online review

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Neurontin online review Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Neurontin online review Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, neurontin online review loss of appetite, neurontin online review lethargy and vomiting. Neurontin online review See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Neurontin online review Keep all batteries in a safe, neurontin online review secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.