No Rx Acai
No rx acai Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx acai Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx acai In other words, no rx acai they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx acai The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx acai and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx acai Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx acai antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx acai Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx acai lethargy, no rx acai stumbling and seizures. No rx acai Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx acai Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx acai Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx acai excessive drooling, no rx acai and stomach pain. No rx acai If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx acai as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx acai Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx acai Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx acai Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx acai vomiting, no rx acai excessive urination and activity, no rx acai and can lead to seizures. No rx acai Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx acai Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx acai especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx acai You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx acai therefore, no rx acai need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx acai clothing and dish detergent, no rx acai bathroom cleaners, no rx acai etc. No rx acai are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx acai The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx acai vomiting, no rx acai lethargy, no rx acai muscle weakness, no rx acai mouth burns, no rx acai and even a coma. No rx acai Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx acai Excessive drooling, no rx acai vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx acai Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx acai Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx acai and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx acai Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx acai ferns, no rx acai lilies and ivy. No rx acai If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx acai the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx acai Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx acai Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx acai Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx acai However, no rx acai if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx acai the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx acai This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx acai A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx acai Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx acai Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx acai If you use moth balls, no rx acai get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx acai Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx acai Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx acai leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx acai vomiting, no rx acai seizures and coma. No rx acai Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx acai Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx acai Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx acai This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx acai Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx acai lethargy and stomach pain. No rx acai Call your Vet right away.
No rx acai Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx acai
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx acai Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx acai Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx acai loss of appetite, no rx acai lethargy and vomiting. No rx acai See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx acai Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx acai secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.