No Rx Accutane
No rx accutane Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx accutane Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx accutane In other words, no rx accutane they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx accutane The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx accutane and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx accutane Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx accutane antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx accutane Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx accutane lethargy, no rx accutane stumbling and seizures. No rx accutane Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx accutane Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx accutane Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx accutane excessive drooling, no rx accutane and stomach pain. No rx accutane If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx accutane as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx accutane Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx accutane Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx accutane Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx accutane vomiting, no rx accutane excessive urination and activity, no rx accutane and can lead to seizures. No rx accutane Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx accutane Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx accutane especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx accutane You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx accutane therefore, no rx accutane need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx accutane clothing and dish detergent, no rx accutane bathroom cleaners, no rx accutane etc. No rx accutane are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx accutane The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx accutane vomiting, no rx accutane lethargy, no rx accutane muscle weakness, no rx accutane mouth burns, no rx accutane and even a coma. No rx accutane Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx accutane Excessive drooling, no rx accutane vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx accutane Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx accutane Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx accutane and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx accutane Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx accutane ferns, no rx accutane lilies and ivy. No rx accutane If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx accutane the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx accutane Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx accutane Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx accutane Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx accutane However, no rx accutane if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx accutane the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx accutane This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx accutane A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx accutane Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx accutane Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx accutane If you use moth balls, no rx accutane get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx accutane Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx accutane Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx accutane leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx accutane vomiting, no rx accutane seizures and coma. No rx accutane Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx accutane Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx accutane Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx accutane This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx accutane Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx accutane lethargy and stomach pain. No rx accutane Call your Vet right away.
No rx accutane Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx accutane
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx accutane Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx accutane Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx accutane loss of appetite, no rx accutane lethargy and vomiting. No rx accutane See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx accutane Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx accutane secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.