No Rx Biaxin
No rx biaxin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx biaxin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx biaxin In other words, no rx biaxin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx biaxin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx biaxin and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx biaxin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx biaxin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx biaxin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx biaxin lethargy, no rx biaxin stumbling and seizures. No rx biaxin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx biaxin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx biaxin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx biaxin excessive drooling, no rx biaxin and stomach pain. No rx biaxin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx biaxin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx biaxin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx biaxin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx biaxin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx biaxin vomiting, no rx biaxin excessive urination and activity, no rx biaxin and can lead to seizures. No rx biaxin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx biaxin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx biaxin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx biaxin You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx biaxin therefore, no rx biaxin need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx biaxin clothing and dish detergent, no rx biaxin bathroom cleaners, no rx biaxin etc. No rx biaxin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx biaxin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx biaxin vomiting, no rx biaxin lethargy, no rx biaxin muscle weakness, no rx biaxin mouth burns, no rx biaxin and even a coma. No rx biaxin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx biaxin Excessive drooling, no rx biaxin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx biaxin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx biaxin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx biaxin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx biaxin Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx biaxin ferns, no rx biaxin lilies and ivy. No rx biaxin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx biaxin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx biaxin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx biaxin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx biaxin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx biaxin However, no rx biaxin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx biaxin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx biaxin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx biaxin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx biaxin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx biaxin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx biaxin If you use moth balls, no rx biaxin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx biaxin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx biaxin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx biaxin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx biaxin vomiting, no rx biaxin seizures and coma. No rx biaxin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx biaxin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx biaxin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx biaxin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx biaxin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx biaxin lethargy and stomach pain. No rx biaxin Call your Vet right away.
No rx biaxin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx biaxin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx biaxin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx biaxin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx biaxin loss of appetite, no rx biaxin lethargy and vomiting. No rx biaxin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx biaxin Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx biaxin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.