No Rx Carboxactin
No rx carboxactin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx carboxactin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx carboxactin In other words, no rx carboxactin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx carboxactin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx carboxactin and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx carboxactin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx carboxactin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx carboxactin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx carboxactin lethargy, no rx carboxactin stumbling and seizures. No rx carboxactin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx carboxactin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx carboxactin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx carboxactin excessive drooling, no rx carboxactin and stomach pain. No rx carboxactin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx carboxactin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx carboxactin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx carboxactin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx carboxactin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx carboxactin vomiting, no rx carboxactin excessive urination and activity, no rx carboxactin and can lead to seizures. No rx carboxactin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx carboxactin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx carboxactin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx carboxactin You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx carboxactin therefore, no rx carboxactin need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx carboxactin clothing and dish detergent, no rx carboxactin bathroom cleaners, no rx carboxactin etc. No rx carboxactin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx carboxactin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx carboxactin vomiting, no rx carboxactin lethargy, no rx carboxactin muscle weakness, no rx carboxactin mouth burns, no rx carboxactin and even a coma. No rx carboxactin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx carboxactin Excessive drooling, no rx carboxactin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx carboxactin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx carboxactin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx carboxactin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx carboxactin Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx carboxactin ferns, no rx carboxactin lilies and ivy. No rx carboxactin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx carboxactin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx carboxactin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx carboxactin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx carboxactin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx carboxactin However, no rx carboxactin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx carboxactin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx carboxactin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx carboxactin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx carboxactin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx carboxactin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx carboxactin If you use moth balls, no rx carboxactin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx carboxactin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx carboxactin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx carboxactin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx carboxactin vomiting, no rx carboxactin seizures and coma. No rx carboxactin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx carboxactin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx carboxactin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx carboxactin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx carboxactin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx carboxactin lethargy and stomach pain. No rx carboxactin Call your Vet right away.
No rx carboxactin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx carboxactin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx carboxactin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx carboxactin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx carboxactin loss of appetite, no rx carboxactin lethargy and vomiting. No rx carboxactin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx carboxactin Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx carboxactin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.