No Rx Celebrex
No rx celebrex Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx celebrex Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx celebrex In other words, no rx celebrex they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx celebrex The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx celebrex and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx celebrex Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx celebrex antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx celebrex Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx celebrex lethargy, no rx celebrex stumbling and seizures. No rx celebrex Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx celebrex Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx celebrex Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx celebrex excessive drooling, no rx celebrex and stomach pain. No rx celebrex If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx celebrex as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx celebrex Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx celebrex Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx celebrex Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx celebrex vomiting, no rx celebrex excessive urination and activity, no rx celebrex and can lead to seizures. No rx celebrex Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx celebrex Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx celebrex especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx celebrex You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx celebrex therefore, no rx celebrex need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx celebrex clothing and dish detergent, no rx celebrex bathroom cleaners, no rx celebrex etc. No rx celebrex are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx celebrex The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx celebrex vomiting, no rx celebrex lethargy, no rx celebrex muscle weakness, no rx celebrex mouth burns, no rx celebrex and even a coma. No rx celebrex Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx celebrex Excessive drooling, no rx celebrex vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx celebrex Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx celebrex Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx celebrex and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx celebrex Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx celebrex ferns, no rx celebrex lilies and ivy. No rx celebrex If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx celebrex the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx celebrex Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx celebrex Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx celebrex Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx celebrex However, no rx celebrex if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx celebrex the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx celebrex This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx celebrex A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx celebrex Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx celebrex Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx celebrex If you use moth balls, no rx celebrex get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx celebrex Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx celebrex Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx celebrex leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx celebrex vomiting, no rx celebrex seizures and coma. No rx celebrex Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx celebrex Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx celebrex Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx celebrex This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx celebrex Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx celebrex lethargy and stomach pain. No rx celebrex Call your Vet right away.
No rx celebrex Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx celebrex
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx celebrex Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx celebrex Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx celebrex loss of appetite, no rx celebrex lethargy and vomiting. No rx celebrex See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx celebrex Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx celebrex secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.