No Rx Clomicalm
No rx clomicalm Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx clomicalm Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx clomicalm In other words, no rx clomicalm they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx clomicalm The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx clomicalm and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx clomicalm Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx clomicalm antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx clomicalm Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx clomicalm lethargy, no rx clomicalm stumbling and seizures. No rx clomicalm Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx clomicalm Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx clomicalm Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx clomicalm excessive drooling, no rx clomicalm and stomach pain. No rx clomicalm If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx clomicalm as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx clomicalm Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx clomicalm Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx clomicalm Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx clomicalm vomiting, no rx clomicalm excessive urination and activity, no rx clomicalm and can lead to seizures. No rx clomicalm Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx clomicalm Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx clomicalm especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx clomicalm You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx clomicalm therefore, no rx clomicalm need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx clomicalm clothing and dish detergent, no rx clomicalm bathroom cleaners, no rx clomicalm etc. No rx clomicalm are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx clomicalm The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx clomicalm vomiting, no rx clomicalm lethargy, no rx clomicalm muscle weakness, no rx clomicalm mouth burns, no rx clomicalm and even a coma. No rx clomicalm Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx clomicalm Excessive drooling, no rx clomicalm vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx clomicalm Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx clomicalm Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx clomicalm and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx clomicalm Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx clomicalm ferns, no rx clomicalm lilies and ivy. No rx clomicalm If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx clomicalm the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx clomicalm Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx clomicalm Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx clomicalm Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx clomicalm However, no rx clomicalm if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx clomicalm the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx clomicalm This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx clomicalm A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx clomicalm Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx clomicalm Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx clomicalm If you use moth balls, no rx clomicalm get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx clomicalm Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx clomicalm Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx clomicalm leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx clomicalm vomiting, no rx clomicalm seizures and coma. No rx clomicalm Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx clomicalm Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx clomicalm Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx clomicalm This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx clomicalm Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx clomicalm lethargy and stomach pain. No rx clomicalm Call your Vet right away.
No rx clomicalm Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx clomicalm
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx clomicalm Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx clomicalm Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx clomicalm loss of appetite, no rx clomicalm lethargy and vomiting. No rx clomicalm See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx clomicalm Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx clomicalm secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.