No Rx Confido
No rx confido Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx confido Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx confido In other words, no rx confido they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx confido The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx confido and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx confido Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx confido antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx confido Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx confido lethargy, no rx confido stumbling and seizures. No rx confido Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx confido Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx confido Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx confido excessive drooling, no rx confido and stomach pain. No rx confido If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx confido as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx confido Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx confido Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx confido Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx confido vomiting, no rx confido excessive urination and activity, no rx confido and can lead to seizures. No rx confido Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx confido Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx confido especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx confido You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx confido therefore, no rx confido need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx confido clothing and dish detergent, no rx confido bathroom cleaners, no rx confido etc. No rx confido are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx confido The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx confido vomiting, no rx confido lethargy, no rx confido muscle weakness, no rx confido mouth burns, no rx confido and even a coma. No rx confido Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx confido Excessive drooling, no rx confido vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx confido Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx confido Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx confido and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx confido Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx confido ferns, no rx confido lilies and ivy. No rx confido If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx confido the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx confido Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx confido Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx confido Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx confido However, no rx confido if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx confido the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx confido This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx confido A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx confido Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx confido Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx confido If you use moth balls, no rx confido get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx confido Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx confido Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx confido leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx confido vomiting, no rx confido seizures and coma. No rx confido Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx confido Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx confido Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx confido This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx confido Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx confido lethargy and stomach pain. No rx confido Call your Vet right away.
No rx confido Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx confido
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx confido Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx confido Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx confido loss of appetite, no rx confido lethargy and vomiting. No rx confido See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx confido Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx confido secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.