No Rx Deltasone
No rx deltasone Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx deltasone Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx deltasone In other words, no rx deltasone they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx deltasone The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx deltasone and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx deltasone Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx deltasone antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx deltasone Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx deltasone lethargy, no rx deltasone stumbling and seizures. No rx deltasone Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx deltasone Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx deltasone Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx deltasone excessive drooling, no rx deltasone and stomach pain. No rx deltasone If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx deltasone as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx deltasone Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx deltasone Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx deltasone Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx deltasone vomiting, no rx deltasone excessive urination and activity, no rx deltasone and can lead to seizures. No rx deltasone Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx deltasone Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx deltasone especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx deltasone You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx deltasone therefore, no rx deltasone need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx deltasone clothing and dish detergent, no rx deltasone bathroom cleaners, no rx deltasone etc. No rx deltasone are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx deltasone The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx deltasone vomiting, no rx deltasone lethargy, no rx deltasone muscle weakness, no rx deltasone mouth burns, no rx deltasone and even a coma. No rx deltasone Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx deltasone Excessive drooling, no rx deltasone vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx deltasone Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx deltasone Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx deltasone and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx deltasone Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx deltasone ferns, no rx deltasone lilies and ivy. No rx deltasone If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx deltasone the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx deltasone Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx deltasone Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx deltasone Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx deltasone However, no rx deltasone if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx deltasone the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx deltasone This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx deltasone A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx deltasone Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx deltasone Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx deltasone If you use moth balls, no rx deltasone get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx deltasone Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx deltasone Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx deltasone leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx deltasone vomiting, no rx deltasone seizures and coma. No rx deltasone Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx deltasone Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx deltasone Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx deltasone This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx deltasone Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx deltasone lethargy and stomach pain. No rx deltasone Call your Vet right away.
No rx deltasone Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx deltasone
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx deltasone Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx deltasone Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx deltasone loss of appetite, no rx deltasone lethargy and vomiting. No rx deltasone See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx deltasone Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx deltasone secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.