No Rx Diflucan
No rx diflucan Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx diflucan Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx diflucan In other words, no rx diflucan they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx diflucan The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx diflucan and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx diflucan Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx diflucan antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx diflucan Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx diflucan lethargy, no rx diflucan stumbling and seizures. No rx diflucan Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx diflucan Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx diflucan Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx diflucan excessive drooling, no rx diflucan and stomach pain. No rx diflucan If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx diflucan as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx diflucan Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx diflucan Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx diflucan Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx diflucan vomiting, no rx diflucan excessive urination and activity, no rx diflucan and can lead to seizures. No rx diflucan Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx diflucan Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx diflucan especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx diflucan You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx diflucan therefore, no rx diflucan need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx diflucan clothing and dish detergent, no rx diflucan bathroom cleaners, no rx diflucan etc. No rx diflucan are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx diflucan The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx diflucan vomiting, no rx diflucan lethargy, no rx diflucan muscle weakness, no rx diflucan mouth burns, no rx diflucan and even a coma. No rx diflucan Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx diflucan Excessive drooling, no rx diflucan vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx diflucan Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx diflucan Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx diflucan and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx diflucan Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx diflucan ferns, no rx diflucan lilies and ivy. No rx diflucan If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx diflucan the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx diflucan Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx diflucan Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx diflucan Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx diflucan However, no rx diflucan if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx diflucan the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx diflucan This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx diflucan A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx diflucan Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx diflucan Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx diflucan If you use moth balls, no rx diflucan get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx diflucan Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx diflucan Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx diflucan leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx diflucan vomiting, no rx diflucan seizures and coma. No rx diflucan Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx diflucan Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx diflucan Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx diflucan This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx diflucan Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx diflucan lethargy and stomach pain. No rx diflucan Call your Vet right away.
No rx diflucan Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx diflucan
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx diflucan Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx diflucan Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx diflucan loss of appetite, no rx diflucan lethargy and vomiting. No rx diflucan See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx diflucan Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx diflucan secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.