No Rx Doxycycline
No rx doxycycline Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx doxycycline Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx doxycycline In other words, no rx doxycycline they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx doxycycline The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx doxycycline and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx doxycycline Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx doxycycline antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx doxycycline Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx doxycycline lethargy, no rx doxycycline stumbling and seizures. No rx doxycycline Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx doxycycline Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx doxycycline Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx doxycycline excessive drooling, no rx doxycycline and stomach pain. No rx doxycycline If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx doxycycline as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx doxycycline Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx doxycycline Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx doxycycline Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx doxycycline vomiting, no rx doxycycline excessive urination and activity, no rx doxycycline and can lead to seizures. No rx doxycycline Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx doxycycline Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx doxycycline especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx doxycycline You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx doxycycline therefore, no rx doxycycline need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx doxycycline clothing and dish detergent, no rx doxycycline bathroom cleaners, no rx doxycycline etc. No rx doxycycline are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx doxycycline The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx doxycycline vomiting, no rx doxycycline lethargy, no rx doxycycline muscle weakness, no rx doxycycline mouth burns, no rx doxycycline and even a coma. No rx doxycycline Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx doxycycline Excessive drooling, no rx doxycycline vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx doxycycline Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx doxycycline Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx doxycycline and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx doxycycline Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx doxycycline ferns, no rx doxycycline lilies and ivy. No rx doxycycline If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx doxycycline the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx doxycycline Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx doxycycline Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx doxycycline Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx doxycycline However, no rx doxycycline if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx doxycycline the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx doxycycline This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx doxycycline A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx doxycycline Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx doxycycline Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx doxycycline If you use moth balls, no rx doxycycline get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx doxycycline Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx doxycycline Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx doxycycline leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx doxycycline vomiting, no rx doxycycline seizures and coma. No rx doxycycline Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx doxycycline Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx doxycycline Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx doxycycline This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx doxycycline Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx doxycycline lethargy and stomach pain. No rx doxycycline Call your Vet right away.
No rx doxycycline Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx doxycycline
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx doxycycline Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx doxycycline Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx doxycycline loss of appetite, no rx doxycycline lethargy and vomiting. No rx doxycycline See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx doxycycline Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx doxycycline secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.