No Rx Elavil
No rx elavil Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx elavil Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx elavil In other words, no rx elavil they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx elavil The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx elavil and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx elavil Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx elavil antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx elavil Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx elavil lethargy, no rx elavil stumbling and seizures. No rx elavil Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx elavil Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx elavil Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx elavil excessive drooling, no rx elavil and stomach pain. No rx elavil If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx elavil as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx elavil Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx elavil Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx elavil Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx elavil vomiting, no rx elavil excessive urination and activity, no rx elavil and can lead to seizures. No rx elavil Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx elavil Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx elavil especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx elavil You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx elavil therefore, no rx elavil need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx elavil clothing and dish detergent, no rx elavil bathroom cleaners, no rx elavil etc. No rx elavil are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx elavil The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx elavil vomiting, no rx elavil lethargy, no rx elavil muscle weakness, no rx elavil mouth burns, no rx elavil and even a coma. No rx elavil Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx elavil Excessive drooling, no rx elavil vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx elavil Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx elavil Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx elavil and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx elavil Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx elavil ferns, no rx elavil lilies and ivy. No rx elavil If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx elavil the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx elavil Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx elavil Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx elavil Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx elavil However, no rx elavil if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx elavil the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx elavil This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx elavil A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx elavil Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx elavil Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx elavil If you use moth balls, no rx elavil get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx elavil Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx elavil Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx elavil leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx elavil vomiting, no rx elavil seizures and coma. No rx elavil Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx elavil Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx elavil Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx elavil This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx elavil Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx elavil lethargy and stomach pain. No rx elavil Call your Vet right away.
No rx elavil Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx elavil
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx elavil Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx elavil Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx elavil loss of appetite, no rx elavil lethargy and vomiting. No rx elavil See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx elavil Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx elavil secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.