No Rx Femcare
No rx femcare Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx femcare Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx femcare In other words, no rx femcare they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx femcare The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx femcare and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx femcare Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx femcare antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx femcare Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx femcare lethargy, no rx femcare stumbling and seizures. No rx femcare Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx femcare Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx femcare Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx femcare excessive drooling, no rx femcare and stomach pain. No rx femcare If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx femcare as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx femcare Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx femcare Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx femcare Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx femcare vomiting, no rx femcare excessive urination and activity, no rx femcare and can lead to seizures. No rx femcare Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx femcare Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx femcare especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx femcare You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx femcare therefore, no rx femcare need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx femcare clothing and dish detergent, no rx femcare bathroom cleaners, no rx femcare etc. No rx femcare are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx femcare The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx femcare vomiting, no rx femcare lethargy, no rx femcare muscle weakness, no rx femcare mouth burns, no rx femcare and even a coma. No rx femcare Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx femcare Excessive drooling, no rx femcare vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx femcare Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx femcare Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx femcare and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx femcare Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx femcare ferns, no rx femcare lilies and ivy. No rx femcare If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx femcare the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx femcare Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx femcare Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx femcare Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx femcare However, no rx femcare if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx femcare the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx femcare This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx femcare A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx femcare Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx femcare Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx femcare If you use moth balls, no rx femcare get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx femcare Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx femcare Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx femcare leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx femcare vomiting, no rx femcare seizures and coma. No rx femcare Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx femcare Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx femcare Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx femcare This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx femcare Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx femcare lethargy and stomach pain. No rx femcare Call your Vet right away.
No rx femcare Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx femcare
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx femcare Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx femcare Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx femcare loss of appetite, no rx femcare lethargy and vomiting. No rx femcare See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx femcare Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx femcare secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.