No Rx Fluoxetine
No rx fluoxetine Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx fluoxetine Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx fluoxetine In other words, no rx fluoxetine they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx fluoxetine The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx fluoxetine and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx fluoxetine Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx fluoxetine antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx fluoxetine Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx fluoxetine lethargy, no rx fluoxetine stumbling and seizures. No rx fluoxetine Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx fluoxetine Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx fluoxetine Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx fluoxetine excessive drooling, no rx fluoxetine and stomach pain. No rx fluoxetine If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx fluoxetine as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx fluoxetine Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx fluoxetine Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx fluoxetine Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx fluoxetine vomiting, no rx fluoxetine excessive urination and activity, no rx fluoxetine and can lead to seizures. No rx fluoxetine Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx fluoxetine Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx fluoxetine especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx fluoxetine You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx fluoxetine therefore, no rx fluoxetine need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx fluoxetine clothing and dish detergent, no rx fluoxetine bathroom cleaners, no rx fluoxetine etc. No rx fluoxetine are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx fluoxetine The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx fluoxetine vomiting, no rx fluoxetine lethargy, no rx fluoxetine muscle weakness, no rx fluoxetine mouth burns, no rx fluoxetine and even a coma. No rx fluoxetine Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx fluoxetine Excessive drooling, no rx fluoxetine vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx fluoxetine Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx fluoxetine Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx fluoxetine and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx fluoxetine Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx fluoxetine ferns, no rx fluoxetine lilies and ivy. No rx fluoxetine If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx fluoxetine the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx fluoxetine Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx fluoxetine Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx fluoxetine Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx fluoxetine However, no rx fluoxetine if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx fluoxetine the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx fluoxetine This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx fluoxetine A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx fluoxetine Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx fluoxetine Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx fluoxetine If you use moth balls, no rx fluoxetine get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx fluoxetine Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx fluoxetine Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx fluoxetine leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx fluoxetine vomiting, no rx fluoxetine seizures and coma. No rx fluoxetine Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx fluoxetine Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx fluoxetine Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx fluoxetine This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx fluoxetine Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx fluoxetine lethargy and stomach pain. No rx fluoxetine Call your Vet right away.
No rx fluoxetine Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx fluoxetine
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx fluoxetine Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx fluoxetine Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx fluoxetine loss of appetite, no rx fluoxetine lethargy and vomiting. No rx fluoxetine See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx fluoxetine Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx fluoxetine secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.