No Rx Glyset
No rx glyset Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx glyset Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx glyset In other words, no rx glyset they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx glyset The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx glyset and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx glyset Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx glyset antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx glyset Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx glyset lethargy, no rx glyset stumbling and seizures. No rx glyset Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx glyset Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx glyset Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx glyset excessive drooling, no rx glyset and stomach pain. No rx glyset If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx glyset as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx glyset Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx glyset Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx glyset Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx glyset vomiting, no rx glyset excessive urination and activity, no rx glyset and can lead to seizures. No rx glyset Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx glyset Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx glyset especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx glyset You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx glyset therefore, no rx glyset need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx glyset clothing and dish detergent, no rx glyset bathroom cleaners, no rx glyset etc. No rx glyset are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx glyset The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx glyset vomiting, no rx glyset lethargy, no rx glyset muscle weakness, no rx glyset mouth burns, no rx glyset and even a coma. No rx glyset Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx glyset Excessive drooling, no rx glyset vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx glyset Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx glyset Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx glyset and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx glyset Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx glyset ferns, no rx glyset lilies and ivy. No rx glyset If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx glyset the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx glyset Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx glyset Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx glyset Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx glyset However, no rx glyset if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx glyset the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx glyset This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx glyset A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx glyset Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx glyset Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx glyset If you use moth balls, no rx glyset get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx glyset Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx glyset Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx glyset leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx glyset vomiting, no rx glyset seizures and coma. No rx glyset Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx glyset Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx glyset Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx glyset This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx glyset Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx glyset lethargy and stomach pain. No rx glyset Call your Vet right away.
No rx glyset Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx glyset
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx glyset Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx glyset Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx glyset loss of appetite, no rx glyset lethargy and vomiting. No rx glyset See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx glyset Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx glyset secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.