No Rx Lotensin
No rx lotensin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx lotensin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx lotensin In other words, no rx lotensin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx lotensin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx lotensin and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx lotensin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx lotensin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx lotensin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx lotensin lethargy, no rx lotensin stumbling and seizures. No rx lotensin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx lotensin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx lotensin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx lotensin excessive drooling, no rx lotensin and stomach pain. No rx lotensin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx lotensin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx lotensin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx lotensin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx lotensin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx lotensin vomiting, no rx lotensin excessive urination and activity, no rx lotensin and can lead to seizures. No rx lotensin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx lotensin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx lotensin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx lotensin You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx lotensin therefore, no rx lotensin need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx lotensin clothing and dish detergent, no rx lotensin bathroom cleaners, no rx lotensin etc. No rx lotensin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx lotensin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx lotensin vomiting, no rx lotensin lethargy, no rx lotensin muscle weakness, no rx lotensin mouth burns, no rx lotensin and even a coma. No rx lotensin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx lotensin Excessive drooling, no rx lotensin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx lotensin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx lotensin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx lotensin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx lotensin Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx lotensin ferns, no rx lotensin lilies and ivy. No rx lotensin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx lotensin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx lotensin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx lotensin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx lotensin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx lotensin However, no rx lotensin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx lotensin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx lotensin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx lotensin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx lotensin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx lotensin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx lotensin If you use moth balls, no rx lotensin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx lotensin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx lotensin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx lotensin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx lotensin vomiting, no rx lotensin seizures and coma. No rx lotensin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx lotensin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx lotensin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx lotensin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx lotensin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx lotensin lethargy and stomach pain. No rx lotensin Call your Vet right away.
No rx lotensin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx lotensin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx lotensin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx lotensin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx lotensin loss of appetite, no rx lotensin lethargy and vomiting. No rx lotensin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx lotensin Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx lotensin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.