No Rx Maxaquin
No rx maxaquin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx maxaquin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx maxaquin In other words, no rx maxaquin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx maxaquin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx maxaquin and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx maxaquin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx maxaquin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx maxaquin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx maxaquin lethargy, no rx maxaquin stumbling and seizures. No rx maxaquin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx maxaquin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx maxaquin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx maxaquin excessive drooling, no rx maxaquin and stomach pain. No rx maxaquin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx maxaquin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx maxaquin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx maxaquin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx maxaquin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx maxaquin vomiting, no rx maxaquin excessive urination and activity, no rx maxaquin and can lead to seizures. No rx maxaquin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx maxaquin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx maxaquin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx maxaquin You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx maxaquin therefore, no rx maxaquin need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx maxaquin clothing and dish detergent, no rx maxaquin bathroom cleaners, no rx maxaquin etc. No rx maxaquin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx maxaquin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx maxaquin vomiting, no rx maxaquin lethargy, no rx maxaquin muscle weakness, no rx maxaquin mouth burns, no rx maxaquin and even a coma. No rx maxaquin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx maxaquin Excessive drooling, no rx maxaquin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx maxaquin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx maxaquin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx maxaquin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx maxaquin Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx maxaquin ferns, no rx maxaquin lilies and ivy. No rx maxaquin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx maxaquin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx maxaquin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx maxaquin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx maxaquin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx maxaquin However, no rx maxaquin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx maxaquin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx maxaquin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx maxaquin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx maxaquin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx maxaquin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx maxaquin If you use moth balls, no rx maxaquin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx maxaquin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx maxaquin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx maxaquin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx maxaquin vomiting, no rx maxaquin seizures and coma. No rx maxaquin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx maxaquin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx maxaquin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx maxaquin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx maxaquin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx maxaquin lethargy and stomach pain. No rx maxaquin Call your Vet right away.
No rx maxaquin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx maxaquin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx maxaquin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx maxaquin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx maxaquin loss of appetite, no rx maxaquin lethargy and vomiting. No rx maxaquin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx maxaquin Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx maxaquin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.