No Rx Menosan
No rx menosan Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx menosan Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx menosan In other words, no rx menosan they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx menosan The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx menosan and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx menosan Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx menosan antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx menosan Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx menosan lethargy, no rx menosan stumbling and seizures. No rx menosan Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx menosan Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx menosan Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx menosan excessive drooling, no rx menosan and stomach pain. No rx menosan If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx menosan as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx menosan Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx menosan Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx menosan Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx menosan vomiting, no rx menosan excessive urination and activity, no rx menosan and can lead to seizures. No rx menosan Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx menosan Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx menosan especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx menosan You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx menosan therefore, no rx menosan need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx menosan clothing and dish detergent, no rx menosan bathroom cleaners, no rx menosan etc. No rx menosan are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx menosan The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx menosan vomiting, no rx menosan lethargy, no rx menosan muscle weakness, no rx menosan mouth burns, no rx menosan and even a coma. No rx menosan Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx menosan Excessive drooling, no rx menosan vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx menosan Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx menosan Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx menosan and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx menosan Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx menosan ferns, no rx menosan lilies and ivy. No rx menosan If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx menosan the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx menosan Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx menosan Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx menosan Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx menosan However, no rx menosan if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx menosan the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx menosan This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx menosan A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx menosan Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx menosan Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx menosan If you use moth balls, no rx menosan get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx menosan Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx menosan Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx menosan leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx menosan vomiting, no rx menosan seizures and coma. No rx menosan Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx menosan Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx menosan Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx menosan This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx menosan Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx menosan lethargy and stomach pain. No rx menosan Call your Vet right away.
No rx menosan Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx menosan
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx menosan Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx menosan Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx menosan loss of appetite, no rx menosan lethargy and vomiting. No rx menosan See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx menosan Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx menosan secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.