No Rx Micardis
No rx micardis Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx micardis Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx micardis In other words, no rx micardis they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx micardis The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx micardis and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx micardis Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx micardis antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx micardis Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx micardis lethargy, no rx micardis stumbling and seizures. No rx micardis Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx micardis Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx micardis Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx micardis excessive drooling, no rx micardis and stomach pain. No rx micardis If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx micardis as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx micardis Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx micardis Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx micardis Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx micardis vomiting, no rx micardis excessive urination and activity, no rx micardis and can lead to seizures. No rx micardis Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx micardis Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx micardis especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx micardis You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx micardis therefore, no rx micardis need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx micardis clothing and dish detergent, no rx micardis bathroom cleaners, no rx micardis etc. No rx micardis are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx micardis The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx micardis vomiting, no rx micardis lethargy, no rx micardis muscle weakness, no rx micardis mouth burns, no rx micardis and even a coma. No rx micardis Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx micardis Excessive drooling, no rx micardis vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx micardis Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx micardis Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx micardis and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx micardis Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx micardis ferns, no rx micardis lilies and ivy. No rx micardis If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx micardis the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx micardis Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx micardis Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx micardis Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx micardis However, no rx micardis if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx micardis the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx micardis This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx micardis A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx micardis Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx micardis Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx micardis If you use moth balls, no rx micardis get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx micardis Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx micardis Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx micardis leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx micardis vomiting, no rx micardis seizures and coma. No rx micardis Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx micardis Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx micardis Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx micardis This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx micardis Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx micardis lethargy and stomach pain. No rx micardis Call your Vet right away.
No rx micardis Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx micardis
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx micardis Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx micardis Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx micardis loss of appetite, no rx micardis lethargy and vomiting. No rx micardis See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx micardis Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx micardis secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.