No Rx Motrin
No rx motrin Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx motrin Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx motrin In other words, no rx motrin they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx motrin The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx motrin and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx motrin Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx motrin antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx motrin Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx motrin lethargy, no rx motrin stumbling and seizures. No rx motrin Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx motrin Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx motrin Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx motrin excessive drooling, no rx motrin and stomach pain. No rx motrin If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx motrin as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx motrin Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx motrin Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx motrin Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx motrin vomiting, no rx motrin excessive urination and activity, no rx motrin and can lead to seizures. No rx motrin Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx motrin Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx motrin especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx motrin You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx motrin therefore, no rx motrin need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx motrin clothing and dish detergent, no rx motrin bathroom cleaners, no rx motrin etc. No rx motrin are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx motrin The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx motrin vomiting, no rx motrin lethargy, no rx motrin muscle weakness, no rx motrin mouth burns, no rx motrin and even a coma. No rx motrin Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx motrin Excessive drooling, no rx motrin vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx motrin Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx motrin Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx motrin and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx motrin Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx motrin ferns, no rx motrin lilies and ivy. No rx motrin If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx motrin the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx motrin Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx motrin Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx motrin Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx motrin However, no rx motrin if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx motrin the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx motrin This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx motrin A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx motrin Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx motrin Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx motrin If you use moth balls, no rx motrin get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx motrin Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx motrin Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx motrin leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx motrin vomiting, no rx motrin seizures and coma. No rx motrin Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx motrin Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx motrin Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx motrin This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx motrin Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx motrin lethargy and stomach pain. No rx motrin Call your Vet right away.
No rx motrin Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx motrin
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx motrin Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx motrin Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx motrin loss of appetite, no rx motrin lethargy and vomiting. No rx motrin See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx motrin Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx motrin secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.