No Rx Nizoral
No rx nizoral Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx nizoral Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx nizoral In other words, no rx nizoral they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx nizoral The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx nizoral and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx nizoral Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx nizoral antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx nizoral Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx nizoral lethargy, no rx nizoral stumbling and seizures. No rx nizoral Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx nizoral Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx nizoral Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx nizoral excessive drooling, no rx nizoral and stomach pain. No rx nizoral If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx nizoral as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx nizoral Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx nizoral Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx nizoral Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx nizoral vomiting, no rx nizoral excessive urination and activity, no rx nizoral and can lead to seizures. No rx nizoral Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx nizoral Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx nizoral especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx nizoral You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx nizoral therefore, no rx nizoral need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx nizoral clothing and dish detergent, no rx nizoral bathroom cleaners, no rx nizoral etc. No rx nizoral are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx nizoral The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx nizoral vomiting, no rx nizoral lethargy, no rx nizoral muscle weakness, no rx nizoral mouth burns, no rx nizoral and even a coma. No rx nizoral Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx nizoral Excessive drooling, no rx nizoral vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx nizoral Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx nizoral Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx nizoral and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx nizoral Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx nizoral ferns, no rx nizoral lilies and ivy. No rx nizoral If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx nizoral the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx nizoral Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx nizoral Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx nizoral Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx nizoral However, no rx nizoral if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx nizoral the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx nizoral This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx nizoral A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx nizoral Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx nizoral Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx nizoral If you use moth balls, no rx nizoral get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx nizoral Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx nizoral Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx nizoral leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx nizoral vomiting, no rx nizoral seizures and coma. No rx nizoral Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx nizoral Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx nizoral Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx nizoral This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx nizoral Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx nizoral lethargy and stomach pain. No rx nizoral Call your Vet right away.
No rx nizoral Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx nizoral
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx nizoral Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx nizoral Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx nizoral loss of appetite, no rx nizoral lethargy and vomiting. No rx nizoral See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx nizoral Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx nizoral secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.