No Rx Prinivil
No rx prinivil Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx prinivil Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx prinivil In other words, no rx prinivil they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx prinivil The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx prinivil and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx prinivil Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx prinivil antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx prinivil Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx prinivil lethargy, no rx prinivil stumbling and seizures. No rx prinivil Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx prinivil Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx prinivil Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx prinivil excessive drooling, no rx prinivil and stomach pain. No rx prinivil If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx prinivil as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx prinivil Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx prinivil Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx prinivil Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx prinivil vomiting, no rx prinivil excessive urination and activity, no rx prinivil and can lead to seizures. No rx prinivil Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx prinivil Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx prinivil especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx prinivil You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx prinivil therefore, no rx prinivil need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx prinivil clothing and dish detergent, no rx prinivil bathroom cleaners, no rx prinivil etc. No rx prinivil are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx prinivil The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx prinivil vomiting, no rx prinivil lethargy, no rx prinivil muscle weakness, no rx prinivil mouth burns, no rx prinivil and even a coma. No rx prinivil Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx prinivil Excessive drooling, no rx prinivil vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx prinivil Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx prinivil Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx prinivil and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx prinivil Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx prinivil ferns, no rx prinivil lilies and ivy. No rx prinivil If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx prinivil the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx prinivil Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx prinivil Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx prinivil Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx prinivil However, no rx prinivil if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx prinivil the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx prinivil This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx prinivil A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx prinivil Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx prinivil Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx prinivil If you use moth balls, no rx prinivil get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx prinivil Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx prinivil Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx prinivil leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx prinivil vomiting, no rx prinivil seizures and coma. No rx prinivil Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx prinivil Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx prinivil Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx prinivil This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx prinivil Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx prinivil lethargy and stomach pain. No rx prinivil Call your Vet right away.
No rx prinivil Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx prinivil
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx prinivil Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx prinivil Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx prinivil loss of appetite, no rx prinivil lethargy and vomiting. No rx prinivil See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx prinivil Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx prinivil secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.