No Rx Probalan
No rx probalan Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx probalan Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx probalan In other words, no rx probalan they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx probalan The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx probalan and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx probalan Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx probalan antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx probalan Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx probalan lethargy, no rx probalan stumbling and seizures. No rx probalan Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx probalan Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx probalan Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx probalan excessive drooling, no rx probalan and stomach pain. No rx probalan If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx probalan as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx probalan Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx probalan Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx probalan Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx probalan vomiting, no rx probalan excessive urination and activity, no rx probalan and can lead to seizures. No rx probalan Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx probalan Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx probalan especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx probalan You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx probalan therefore, no rx probalan need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx probalan clothing and dish detergent, no rx probalan bathroom cleaners, no rx probalan etc. No rx probalan are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx probalan The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx probalan vomiting, no rx probalan lethargy, no rx probalan muscle weakness, no rx probalan mouth burns, no rx probalan and even a coma. No rx probalan Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx probalan Excessive drooling, no rx probalan vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx probalan Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx probalan Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx probalan and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx probalan Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx probalan ferns, no rx probalan lilies and ivy. No rx probalan If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx probalan the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx probalan Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx probalan Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx probalan Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx probalan However, no rx probalan if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx probalan the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx probalan This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx probalan A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx probalan Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx probalan Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx probalan If you use moth balls, no rx probalan get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx probalan Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx probalan Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx probalan leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx probalan vomiting, no rx probalan seizures and coma. No rx probalan Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx probalan Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx probalan Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx probalan This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx probalan Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx probalan lethargy and stomach pain. No rx probalan Call your Vet right away.
No rx probalan Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx probalan
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx probalan Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx probalan Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx probalan loss of appetite, no rx probalan lethargy and vomiting. No rx probalan See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx probalan Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx probalan secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.