No Rx Propecia
No rx propecia Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx propecia Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx propecia In other words, no rx propecia they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx propecia The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx propecia and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx propecia Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx propecia antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx propecia Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx propecia lethargy, no rx propecia stumbling and seizures. No rx propecia Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx propecia Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx propecia Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx propecia excessive drooling, no rx propecia and stomach pain. No rx propecia If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx propecia as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx propecia Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx propecia Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx propecia Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx propecia vomiting, no rx propecia excessive urination and activity, no rx propecia and can lead to seizures. No rx propecia Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx propecia Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx propecia especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx propecia You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx propecia therefore, no rx propecia need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx propecia clothing and dish detergent, no rx propecia bathroom cleaners, no rx propecia etc. No rx propecia are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx propecia The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx propecia vomiting, no rx propecia lethargy, no rx propecia muscle weakness, no rx propecia mouth burns, no rx propecia and even a coma. No rx propecia Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx propecia Excessive drooling, no rx propecia vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx propecia Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx propecia Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx propecia and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx propecia Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx propecia ferns, no rx propecia lilies and ivy. No rx propecia If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx propecia the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx propecia Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx propecia Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx propecia Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx propecia However, no rx propecia if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx propecia the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx propecia This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx propecia A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx propecia Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx propecia Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx propecia If you use moth balls, no rx propecia get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx propecia Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx propecia Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx propecia leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx propecia vomiting, no rx propecia seizures and coma. No rx propecia Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx propecia Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx propecia Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx propecia This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx propecia Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx propecia lethargy and stomach pain. No rx propecia Call your Vet right away.
No rx propecia Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx propecia
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx propecia Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx propecia Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx propecia loss of appetite, no rx propecia lethargy and vomiting. No rx propecia See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx propecia Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx propecia secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.