No Rx Remeron
No rx remeron Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx remeron Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx remeron In other words, no rx remeron they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx remeron The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx remeron and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx remeron Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx remeron antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx remeron Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx remeron lethargy, no rx remeron stumbling and seizures. No rx remeron Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx remeron Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx remeron Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx remeron excessive drooling, no rx remeron and stomach pain. No rx remeron If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx remeron as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx remeron Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx remeron Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx remeron Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx remeron vomiting, no rx remeron excessive urination and activity, no rx remeron and can lead to seizures. No rx remeron Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx remeron Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx remeron especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx remeron You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx remeron therefore, no rx remeron need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx remeron clothing and dish detergent, no rx remeron bathroom cleaners, no rx remeron etc. No rx remeron are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx remeron The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx remeron vomiting, no rx remeron lethargy, no rx remeron muscle weakness, no rx remeron mouth burns, no rx remeron and even a coma. No rx remeron Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx remeron Excessive drooling, no rx remeron vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx remeron Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx remeron Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx remeron and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx remeron Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx remeron ferns, no rx remeron lilies and ivy. No rx remeron If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx remeron the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx remeron Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx remeron Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx remeron Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx remeron However, no rx remeron if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx remeron the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx remeron This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx remeron A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx remeron Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx remeron Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx remeron If you use moth balls, no rx remeron get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx remeron Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx remeron Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx remeron leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx remeron vomiting, no rx remeron seizures and coma. No rx remeron Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx remeron Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx remeron Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx remeron This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx remeron Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx remeron lethargy and stomach pain. No rx remeron Call your Vet right away.
No rx remeron Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx remeron
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx remeron Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx remeron Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx remeron loss of appetite, no rx remeron lethargy and vomiting. No rx remeron See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx remeron Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx remeron secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.