No Rx Serophene
No rx serophene Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx serophene Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx serophene In other words, no rx serophene they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx serophene The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx serophene and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx serophene Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx serophene antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx serophene Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx serophene lethargy, no rx serophene stumbling and seizures. No rx serophene Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx serophene Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx serophene Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx serophene excessive drooling, no rx serophene and stomach pain. No rx serophene If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx serophene as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx serophene Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx serophene Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx serophene Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx serophene vomiting, no rx serophene excessive urination and activity, no rx serophene and can lead to seizures. No rx serophene Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx serophene Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx serophene especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx serophene You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx serophene therefore, no rx serophene need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx serophene clothing and dish detergent, no rx serophene bathroom cleaners, no rx serophene etc. No rx serophene are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx serophene The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx serophene vomiting, no rx serophene lethargy, no rx serophene muscle weakness, no rx serophene mouth burns, no rx serophene and even a coma. No rx serophene Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx serophene Excessive drooling, no rx serophene vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx serophene Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx serophene Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx serophene and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx serophene Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx serophene ferns, no rx serophene lilies and ivy. No rx serophene If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx serophene the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx serophene Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx serophene Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx serophene Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx serophene However, no rx serophene if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx serophene the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx serophene This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx serophene A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx serophene Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx serophene Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx serophene If you use moth balls, no rx serophene get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx serophene Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx serophene Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx serophene leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx serophene vomiting, no rx serophene seizures and coma. No rx serophene Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx serophene Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx serophene Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx serophene This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx serophene Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx serophene lethargy and stomach pain. No rx serophene Call your Vet right away.
No rx serophene Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx serophene
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx serophene Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx serophene Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx serophene loss of appetite, no rx serophene lethargy and vomiting. No rx serophene See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx serophene Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx serophene secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.