No Rx Strattera
No rx strattera Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx strattera Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx strattera In other words, no rx strattera they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx strattera The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx strattera and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx strattera Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx strattera antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx strattera Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx strattera lethargy, no rx strattera stumbling and seizures. No rx strattera Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx strattera Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx strattera Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx strattera excessive drooling, no rx strattera and stomach pain. No rx strattera If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx strattera as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx strattera Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx strattera Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx strattera Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx strattera vomiting, no rx strattera excessive urination and activity, no rx strattera and can lead to seizures. No rx strattera Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx strattera Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx strattera especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx strattera You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx strattera therefore, no rx strattera need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx strattera clothing and dish detergent, no rx strattera bathroom cleaners, no rx strattera etc. No rx strattera are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx strattera The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx strattera vomiting, no rx strattera lethargy, no rx strattera muscle weakness, no rx strattera mouth burns, no rx strattera and even a coma. No rx strattera Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx strattera Excessive drooling, no rx strattera vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx strattera Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx strattera Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx strattera and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx strattera Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx strattera ferns, no rx strattera lilies and ivy. No rx strattera If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx strattera the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx strattera Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx strattera Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx strattera Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx strattera However, no rx strattera if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx strattera the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx strattera This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx strattera A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx strattera Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx strattera Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx strattera If you use moth balls, no rx strattera get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx strattera Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx strattera Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx strattera leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx strattera vomiting, no rx strattera seizures and coma. No rx strattera Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx strattera Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx strattera Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx strattera This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx strattera Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx strattera lethargy and stomach pain. No rx strattera Call your Vet right away.
No rx strattera Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx strattera
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx strattera Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx strattera Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx strattera loss of appetite, no rx strattera lethargy and vomiting. No rx strattera See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx strattera Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx strattera secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.