No Rx Tofranil
No rx tofranil Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx tofranil Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx tofranil In other words, no rx tofranil they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx tofranil The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx tofranil and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx tofranil Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx tofranil antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx tofranil Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx tofranil lethargy, no rx tofranil stumbling and seizures. No rx tofranil Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx tofranil Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx tofranil Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx tofranil excessive drooling, no rx tofranil and stomach pain. No rx tofranil If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx tofranil as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx tofranil Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx tofranil Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx tofranil Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx tofranil vomiting, no rx tofranil excessive urination and activity, no rx tofranil and can lead to seizures. No rx tofranil Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx tofranil Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx tofranil especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx tofranil You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx tofranil therefore, no rx tofranil need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx tofranil clothing and dish detergent, no rx tofranil bathroom cleaners, no rx tofranil etc. No rx tofranil are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx tofranil The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx tofranil vomiting, no rx tofranil lethargy, no rx tofranil muscle weakness, no rx tofranil mouth burns, no rx tofranil and even a coma. No rx tofranil Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx tofranil Excessive drooling, no rx tofranil vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx tofranil Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx tofranil Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx tofranil and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx tofranil Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx tofranil ferns, no rx tofranil lilies and ivy. No rx tofranil If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx tofranil the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx tofranil Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx tofranil Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx tofranil Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx tofranil However, no rx tofranil if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx tofranil the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx tofranil This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx tofranil A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx tofranil Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx tofranil Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx tofranil If you use moth balls, no rx tofranil get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx tofranil Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx tofranil Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx tofranil leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx tofranil vomiting, no rx tofranil seizures and coma. No rx tofranil Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx tofranil Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx tofranil Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx tofranil This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx tofranil Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx tofranil lethargy and stomach pain. No rx tofranil Call your Vet right away.
No rx tofranil Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx tofranil
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx tofranil Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx tofranil Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx tofranil loss of appetite, no rx tofranil lethargy and vomiting. No rx tofranil See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx tofranil Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx tofranil secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.