No Rx Ultram
No rx ultram Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx ultram Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx ultram In other words, no rx ultram they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx ultram The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx ultram and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx ultram Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx ultram antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx ultram Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx ultram lethargy, no rx ultram stumbling and seizures. No rx ultram Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx ultram Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx ultram Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx ultram excessive drooling, no rx ultram and stomach pain. No rx ultram If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx ultram as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx ultram Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx ultram Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx ultram Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx ultram vomiting, no rx ultram excessive urination and activity, no rx ultram and can lead to seizures. No rx ultram Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx ultram Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx ultram especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx ultram You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx ultram therefore, no rx ultram need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx ultram clothing and dish detergent, no rx ultram bathroom cleaners, no rx ultram etc. No rx ultram are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx ultram The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx ultram vomiting, no rx ultram lethargy, no rx ultram muscle weakness, no rx ultram mouth burns, no rx ultram and even a coma. No rx ultram Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx ultram Excessive drooling, no rx ultram vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx ultram Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx ultram Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx ultram and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx ultram Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx ultram ferns, no rx ultram lilies and ivy. No rx ultram If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx ultram the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx ultram Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx ultram Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx ultram Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx ultram However, no rx ultram if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx ultram the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx ultram This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx ultram A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx ultram Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx ultram Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx ultram If you use moth balls, no rx ultram get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx ultram Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx ultram Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx ultram leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx ultram vomiting, no rx ultram seizures and coma. No rx ultram Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx ultram Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx ultram Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx ultram This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx ultram Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx ultram lethargy and stomach pain. No rx ultram Call your Vet right away.
No rx ultram Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx ultram
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx ultram Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx ultram Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx ultram loss of appetite, no rx ultram lethargy and vomiting. No rx ultram See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx ultram Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx ultram secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.