No Rx Zantac
No rx zantac Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx zantac Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx zantac In other words, no rx zantac they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx zantac The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx zantac and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx zantac Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx zantac antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx zantac Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx zantac lethargy, no rx zantac stumbling and seizures. No rx zantac Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx zantac Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx zantac Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx zantac excessive drooling, no rx zantac and stomach pain. No rx zantac If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx zantac as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx zantac Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx zantac Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx zantac Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx zantac vomiting, no rx zantac excessive urination and activity, no rx zantac and can lead to seizures. No rx zantac Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx zantac Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx zantac especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx zantac You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx zantac therefore, no rx zantac need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx zantac clothing and dish detergent, no rx zantac bathroom cleaners, no rx zantac etc. No rx zantac are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx zantac The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx zantac vomiting, no rx zantac lethargy, no rx zantac muscle weakness, no rx zantac mouth burns, no rx zantac and even a coma. No rx zantac Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx zantac Excessive drooling, no rx zantac vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx zantac Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx zantac Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx zantac and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx zantac Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx zantac ferns, no rx zantac lilies and ivy. No rx zantac If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx zantac the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx zantac Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx zantac Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx zantac Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx zantac However, no rx zantac if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx zantac the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx zantac This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx zantac A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx zantac Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx zantac Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx zantac If you use moth balls, no rx zantac get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx zantac Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx zantac Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx zantac leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx zantac vomiting, no rx zantac seizures and coma. No rx zantac Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx zantac Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx zantac Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx zantac This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx zantac Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx zantac lethargy and stomach pain. No rx zantac Call your Vet right away.
No rx zantac Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx zantac
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx zantac Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx zantac Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx zantac loss of appetite, no rx zantac lethargy and vomiting. No rx zantac See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx zantac Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx zantac secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.