No Rx Zestril
No rx zestril Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx zestril Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx zestril In other words, no rx zestril they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx zestril The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx zestril and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx zestril Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx zestril antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx zestril Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx zestril lethargy, no rx zestril stumbling and seizures. No rx zestril Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx zestril Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx zestril Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx zestril excessive drooling, no rx zestril and stomach pain. No rx zestril If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx zestril as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx zestril Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx zestril Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx zestril Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx zestril vomiting, no rx zestril excessive urination and activity, no rx zestril and can lead to seizures. No rx zestril Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx zestril Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx zestril especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx zestril You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx zestril therefore, no rx zestril need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx zestril clothing and dish detergent, no rx zestril bathroom cleaners, no rx zestril etc. No rx zestril are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx zestril The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx zestril vomiting, no rx zestril lethargy, no rx zestril muscle weakness, no rx zestril mouth burns, no rx zestril and even a coma. No rx zestril Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx zestril Excessive drooling, no rx zestril vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx zestril Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx zestril Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx zestril and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx zestril Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx zestril ferns, no rx zestril lilies and ivy. No rx zestril If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx zestril the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx zestril Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx zestril Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx zestril Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx zestril However, no rx zestril if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx zestril the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx zestril This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx zestril A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx zestril Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx zestril Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx zestril If you use moth balls, no rx zestril get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx zestril Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx zestril Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx zestril leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx zestril vomiting, no rx zestril seizures and coma. No rx zestril Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx zestril Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx zestril Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx zestril This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx zestril Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx zestril lethargy and stomach pain. No rx zestril Call your Vet right away.
No rx zestril Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx zestril
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx zestril Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx zestril Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx zestril loss of appetite, no rx zestril lethargy and vomiting. No rx zestril See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx zestril Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx zestril secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.