No Rx Zetia
No rx zetia Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. No rx zetia Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. No rx zetia In other words, no rx zetia they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. No rx zetia The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, no rx zetia and will be very appealing to him/her. No rx zetia Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, no rx zetia antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. No rx zetia Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, no rx zetia lethargy, no rx zetia stumbling and seizures. No rx zetia Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
No rx zetia Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. No rx zetia Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, no rx zetia excessive drooling, no rx zetia and stomach pain. No rx zetia If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, no rx zetia as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
No rx zetia Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. No rx zetia Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. No rx zetia Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, no rx zetia vomiting, no rx zetia excessive urination and activity, no rx zetia and can lead to seizures. No rx zetia Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
No rx zetia Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, no rx zetia especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. No rx zetia You are responsible for Puggle care and, no rx zetia therefore, no rx zetia need to ensure that fabric softener, no rx zetia clothing and dish detergent, no rx zetia bathroom cleaners, no rx zetia etc. No rx zetia are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. No rx zetia The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, no rx zetia vomiting, no rx zetia lethargy, no rx zetia muscle weakness, no rx zetia mouth burns, no rx zetia and even a coma. No rx zetia Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. No rx zetia Excessive drooling, no rx zetia vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. No rx zetia Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
No rx zetia Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, no rx zetia and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. No rx zetia Some toxic plants include aloe, no rx zetia ferns, no rx zetia lilies and ivy. No rx zetia If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, no rx zetia the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. No rx zetia Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
No rx zetia Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. No rx zetia Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. No rx zetia However, no rx zetia if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, no rx zetia the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. No rx zetia This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. No rx zetia A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. No rx zetia Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. No rx zetia Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
No rx zetia If you use moth balls, no rx zetia get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. No rx zetia Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. No rx zetia Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, no rx zetia leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, no rx zetia vomiting, no rx zetia seizures and coma. No rx zetia Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. No rx zetia Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
No rx zetia Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. No rx zetia This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. No rx zetia Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, no rx zetia lethargy and stomach pain. No rx zetia Call your Vet right away.
No rx zetia Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. No rx zetia
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. No rx zetia Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. No rx zetia Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, no rx zetia loss of appetite, no rx zetia lethargy and vomiting. No rx zetia See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
No rx zetia Keep all batteries in a safe, no rx zetia secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.