Omnicef In Us

Omnicef in us Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Omnicef in us Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Omnicef in us In other words, omnicef in us they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Omnicef in us The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –

  • Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, omnicef in us and will be very appealing to him/her. Omnicef in us Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, omnicef in us antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Omnicef in us Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, omnicef in us lethargy, omnicef in us stumbling and seizures. Omnicef in us Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.

Omnicef in us Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.

  • Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Omnicef in us Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, omnicef in us excessive drooling, omnicef in us and stomach pain. Omnicef in us If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, omnicef in us as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.

Omnicef in us Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.

  • Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Omnicef in us Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Omnicef in us Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, omnicef in us vomiting, omnicef in us excessive urination and activity, omnicef in us and can lead to seizures. Omnicef in us Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.

Omnicef in us Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, omnicef in us especially when you have guests over for the holidays.

  • Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Omnicef in us You are responsible for Puggle care and, omnicef in us therefore, omnicef in us need to ensure that fabric softener, omnicef in us clothing and dish detergent, omnicef in us bathroom cleaners, omnicef in us etc. Omnicef in us are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Omnicef in us The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, omnicef in us vomiting, omnicef in us lethargy, omnicef in us muscle weakness, omnicef in us mouth burns, omnicef in us and even a coma. Omnicef in us Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
  • Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Omnicef in us Excessive drooling, omnicef in us vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Omnicef in us Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.

Omnicef in us Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, omnicef in us and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.

  • House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Omnicef in us Some toxic plants include aloe, omnicef in us ferns, omnicef in us lilies and ivy. Omnicef in us If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, omnicef in us the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Omnicef in us Be sure to contact your Vet right away.

Omnicef in us Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Omnicef in us Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Omnicef in us However, omnicef in us if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, omnicef in us the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.

  • Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Omnicef in us This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Omnicef in us A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Omnicef in us Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Omnicef in us Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.

Omnicef in us If you use moth balls, omnicef in us get rid of them for your dog’s safety.

  • MouthwashThe product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Omnicef in us Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Omnicef in us Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, omnicef in us leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, omnicef in us vomiting, omnicef in us seizures and coma. Omnicef in us Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Omnicef in us Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.  

Omnicef in us Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.

  • Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Omnicef in us This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Omnicef in us Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, omnicef in us lethargy and stomach pain. Omnicef in us Call your Vet right away.

Omnicef in us Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Omnicef in us

  • Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Omnicef in us Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Omnicef in us Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, omnicef in us loss of appetite, omnicef in us lethargy and vomiting. Omnicef in us See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.

Omnicef in us Keep all batteries in a safe, omnicef in us secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.