Order Coreg Online
Order coreg online Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Order coreg online Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Order coreg online In other words, order coreg online they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Order coreg online The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, order coreg online and will be very appealing to him/her. Order coreg online Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, order coreg online antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Order coreg online Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, order coreg online lethargy, order coreg online stumbling and seizures. Order coreg online Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Order coreg online Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Order coreg online Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, order coreg online excessive drooling, order coreg online and stomach pain. Order coreg online If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, order coreg online as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Order coreg online Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Order coreg online Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Order coreg online Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, order coreg online vomiting, order coreg online excessive urination and activity, order coreg online and can lead to seizures. Order coreg online Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Order coreg online Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, order coreg online especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Order coreg online You are responsible for Puggle care and, order coreg online therefore, order coreg online need to ensure that fabric softener, order coreg online clothing and dish detergent, order coreg online bathroom cleaners, order coreg online etc. Order coreg online are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Order coreg online The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, order coreg online vomiting, order coreg online lethargy, order coreg online muscle weakness, order coreg online mouth burns, order coreg online and even a coma. Order coreg online Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Order coreg online Excessive drooling, order coreg online vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Order coreg online Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Order coreg online Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, order coreg online and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Order coreg online Some toxic plants include aloe, order coreg online ferns, order coreg online lilies and ivy. Order coreg online If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, order coreg online the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Order coreg online Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Order coreg online Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Order coreg online Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Order coreg online However, order coreg online if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, order coreg online the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Order coreg online This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Order coreg online A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Order coreg online Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Order coreg online Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Order coreg online If you use moth balls, order coreg online get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Order coreg online Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Order coreg online Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, order coreg online leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, order coreg online vomiting, order coreg online seizures and coma. Order coreg online Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Order coreg online Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Order coreg online Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Order coreg online This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Order coreg online Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, order coreg online lethargy and stomach pain. Order coreg online Call your Vet right away.
Order coreg online Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Order coreg online
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Order coreg online Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Order coreg online Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, order coreg online loss of appetite, order coreg online lethargy and vomiting. Order coreg online See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Order coreg online Keep all batteries in a safe, order coreg online secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.