Orgasm enhancer Good Puggle care is about making sure your home is a safe and happy environment for your dog. Orgasm enhancer Dogs have a naturally curious and mischievous nature. Orgasm enhancer In other words, orgasm enhancer they will get into anything and everything if given half the chance. Orgasm enhancer The following are 10 items that you may have around your home which are hazardous to your dog’s health –
- Antifreeze – Antifreeze tastes like a sweet treat to your dog, orgasm enhancer and will be very appealing to him/her. Orgasm enhancer Although vital to your vehicle in the winter, orgasm enhancer antifreeze is incredibly poisonous to dogs and can kill them. Orgasm enhancer Signs to watch for in your dog include: vomiting, orgasm enhancer lethargy, orgasm enhancer stumbling and seizures. Orgasm enhancer Should you suspect that your dog has ingested antifreeze call your vet immediately.
Orgasm enhancer Make sure you store antifreeze on a high shelf or in a locked cupboard to avoid spills or the chance of your dog getting into it.
- Bleach – Household bleach is extremely toxic to dogs and can lead to death if ingested. Orgasm enhancer Signs of bleach poisoning including vomiting, orgasm enhancer excessive drooling, orgasm enhancer and stomach pain. Orgasm enhancer If you suspect or know your dog has ingested bleach, orgasm enhancer as part of your Puggle care you should not induce vomiting – call the vet immediately.
Orgasm enhancer Store bleach in a locked cupboard or high shelf for safety.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is toxic to dogs because it contains obromine. Orgasm enhancer Chocolate can kill dogs if ingested in small or large amounts. Orgasm enhancer Symptoms of chocolate poisoning include diarrhea, orgasm enhancer vomiting, orgasm enhancer excessive urination and activity, orgasm enhancer and can lead to seizures. Orgasm enhancer Call your vet immediately if you suspect your Puggle has ingested chocolate.
Orgasm enhancer Make sure chocolate candies are where your dog can’t reach them, orgasm enhancer especially when you have guests over for the holidays.
- Detergent – There are a variety of household detergents and other chemicals that are incredibly toxic to dogs. Orgasm enhancer You are responsible for Puggle care and, orgasm enhancer therefore, orgasm enhancer need to ensure that fabric softener, orgasm enhancer clothing and dish detergent, orgasm enhancer bathroom cleaners, orgasm enhancer etc. Orgasm enhancer are kept in a safe place far from your dog’s reach. Orgasm enhancer The following are the signs and symptoms that may occur if your dog is suffering from chemical poisoning: Excessive drooling, orgasm enhancer vomiting, orgasm enhancer lethargy, orgasm enhancer muscle weakness, orgasm enhancer mouth burns, orgasm enhancer and even a coma. Orgasm enhancer Contact your Vet right away and do not induce vomiting.
- Fruit pits and seeds – The pits and seeds of most fruits are actually toxic to dogs. Orgasm enhancer Excessive drooling, orgasm enhancer vomiting and lethargy are the common symptoms exhibited by dogs that have been poisoned by fruit pits and/or seeds. Orgasm enhancer Your dog should be taken to the Vet right away.
Orgasm enhancer Do not leave the garbage lying around where your dog can get at it, orgasm enhancer and keep fruit out of your dog’s reach.
- House plants – Many of the lovely plants you have in your home can actually be deadly to your dog. Orgasm enhancer Some toxic plants include aloe, orgasm enhancer ferns, orgasm enhancer lilies and ivy. Orgasm enhancer If your dog has ingested a toxic plant, orgasm enhancer the following are symptoms to watch for: vomiting and a stimulated nervous system. Orgasm enhancer Be sure to contact your Vet right away.
Orgasm enhancer Make sure you find out if your plants are harmful to your pet. Orgasm enhancer Keep those that are not out of his/her reach. Orgasm enhancer However, orgasm enhancer if you do have plants that are toxic to dogs, orgasm enhancer the best Puggle care you can employ is to rid your house of such plants.
- Mothballs – Moth balls are pure poison to dogs. Orgasm enhancer This shouldn’t surprise you considering the fact that moth balls contain insecticide. Orgasm enhancer A dog that ingests a moth ball will likely have symptoms of vomiting and seizures. Orgasm enhancer Your dog needs immediate veterinary care if you suspect or saw him/her ingest a moth ball. Orgasm enhancer Do not induce vomiting and rush them to the Vet right away as moth balls can result in liver failure.
Orgasm enhancer If you use moth balls, orgasm enhancer get rid of them for your dog’s safety.
- Mouthwash– The product you love that gives you minty fresh breath doesn’t provide your dog with the same benefits. Orgasm enhancer Most mouthwashes actually have an ingredient known as boric acid in them. Orgasm enhancer Boric acid is extremely toxic to dogs and when ingested, orgasm enhancer leads to symptoms including excessive drooling, orgasm enhancer vomiting, orgasm enhancer seizures and coma. Orgasm enhancer Your dog should be taken to his/her Vet right away if you suspect or know that this poisoning has occurring. Orgasm enhancer Note: Boric acid can also be found in denture cleaner and contact lens solution.
Orgasm enhancer Keep mouthwash and other Boric acid items out of reach for best Puggle care.
- Tylenol – Tylenol (acetaminophen) can be quite deadly to dogs. Orgasm enhancer This drug is particularly toxic to dogs because canines do not have the necessary liver enzymes to break it down. Orgasm enhancer Symptoms of Tylenol toxicity including: excessive drooling, orgasm enhancer lethargy and stomach pain. Orgasm enhancer Call your Vet right away.
Orgasm enhancer Keep Tylenol and all medication in a proper medicine cabinet well out of your dog’s reach. Orgasm enhancer
- Watch batteries – It only takes 12 hours for an ingested watch battery to kill your dog. Orgasm enhancer Swallowing a watch battery can result in a fatal stomach ulceration. Orgasm enhancer Any alkaline battery produces this same effect and symptoms include: excessive drooling, orgasm enhancer loss of appetite, orgasm enhancer lethargy and vomiting. Orgasm enhancer See your vet for immediate Puggle care if you suspect your dog has swallowed a battery.
Orgasm enhancer Keep all batteries in a safe, orgasm enhancer secure location far from the reach of your Puggle.